Policies and Procedures
- COVID-19 LIABILITY: By using the premises or services of JPR Create, LLC, I acknowledge and accept the risks associated with COVID-19. I agree to comply with all JPR Create, LLC policies, guidelines, and instructions for my safety and the safety of others.
I release JPR Create, LLC, its contractors, affiliates, and employees from any liability related to COVID-19. I will indemnify and defend them against any claims or expenses arising from my use of JPR Create, LLC facilities, equipment, or materials.
In the event of a COVID-19-related cancellation, JPR Create agrees to cover the rescheduled date within 365 days of the original date.
- LICENSING: The Business promises that it holds all licenses necessary to perform the work, that such licenses are valid and effective as of the date any work is performed or services provided, and that all work performed or services provided will be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations.
- HARASSMENT: If JPR Create (and contractors) experience any inappropriate, threatening, hostile, or offensive behavior from any guest or person at the event (including, but not limited to, unwelcome sexual advances and verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature) that JPR Create (and contractors) may request the offending person(s) to be removed from the premises immediately or leave the event completely.
- UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION: The client agrees not to reproduce or modify the images or footage provided by the Photographer without obtaining a formal written release signed by the Photographer. Should the Photographer discover any violations to this agreement, the Client agrees to be held financially responsible at a rate of $_500__ per violation.
- DEPOSIT: A 50% non-refundable deposit is due on the signing of this contract to exclusively reserve JPR Create, LLC services for the agreed-upon event date. If JPR Create, LLC is not able to cover the event or project, a replacement will be provided, but if this is not acceptable to the client, the contract shall be made void and the deposit fully refunded.
- RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION: JPR Create, LLC reserves the right to reschedule any session due to photographer’s illness, personal emergency, or inclement weather. If a session cannot be rescheduled due to photographer cancellation or, only in the case of event coverage, a comparable professional affiliated with JPR Create, LLC is unable to replace and cover the agreed session we will refund your paid session fee.
Clients reserve the right to reschedule any session or meeting within one week before the scheduled date at no additional fee.
If you prefer to cancel your session, instead of rescheduling at least one week prior, you must pay a cancellation fee of $50.
Rescheduling or canceling of your session’s date within 72 hours may incur additional fees and you will not receive a refund of your sitting fee deposit.
- COPYRIGHT: All images on the JPR Create, LLC website and associated social media pages are the exclusive property of Javon Roye, protected by copyright laws. Clients are prohibited from copying, reproducing, or manipulating images and videos without written permission. Only JPR Create, LLC is authorized to produce prints or duplicates. Ownership of images and videos remains with Javon Roye, unless otherwise stated, and original digital files are stored safely. JPR Create, LLC may use images and videos for marketing, promotional, and editorial purposes while respecting the rights and privacy of individuals captured in the images.
This Agreement grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use a specific video for marketing purposes, subject to the following terms:
JPR Create grants you the right to use the specified videos (“Video”) solely for marketing and business-related purposes.
You may utilize the Video for advertising, promotions, social media, website content, and internal presentations in connection with your marketing activities as well as any other business-related uses.
The license is valid from the date of delivery and onwards.
Ownership and Copyright:
We retain ownership and copyright of the Video. This license does not confer any ownership rights to you.
You may not modify, sell, sublicense, or use the Video without our written consent.
In consideration of the license, you agree to pay the designated license fee, if applicable, as outlined in the separate fee agreement.
- DELIVERY: The client will receive a gallery link and digital download pin via e-mail. Though there may be more photos taken, any that do not meet the photographer’s quality standards will not be shown. The client’s images will be high-resolution digital images. Due to the custom nature of photographic products, all sales are final. The photographer will not be responsible for the storage of images or videos after 30 days from the delivery date.